I was born and raised in the great state of New Jersey, USA. Late 2016, I made the decision to leave the finance industry in order to pursue a new venture. So I packed my bags in New York and flew to China.
My partners and I founded Hong Kong based OMEIA Group, Ltd in late 2016, to help introduce boutique European brands, focusing on high-quality, international brands, into the constantly evolving Chinese consumer market. We sell our brands both online and offline, in a variety of different retail channels, including B2B and B2C, and are always trying to find new, innovative ways to market and sell. Since we've begun, our products can be found in stores throughout 8 cities in China and all large-scale E-Commerce platforms such as JD, Vipshop, and Tmall.
I'm currently based in Shenzhen, China, where we run OMEIA's operations in China. It's been a bit of a cultural shock, but I've improved my Mandarin significantly and I've become a master in finding delicious local food. Feel free to contact me for food tips - you won't regret it!
My Recent Posts
For the archives, please refer to the Blogs Section
Smarter every time!
OMEIA Group, Limited
Co-Founder, Vice President of Product Development and Strategy | Since 2016
Responsible for overseeing:
• Product management operations such as pricing, market research/trends, product development, statistics, and inventory management.
• Internal operations such as finance, HR, and strategy.
Constantly trying to research new market trends in order to discover unique ways to market and sell our brands to new customers. Currently focused on building out E-Commerce / Social Media Platforms.
Let me know if you want to talk market! Always a pleasure. Based in Shenzhen.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
• Concentrated in Finance, and Social & Cultural Studies.
• Graduated with "Magna Cum Laude" honors.
RBS Citizens, NA
Analyst | Corporate Banking
Completed the 12-Month Credit Training Development Program. Had the wonderful opportunity to work in Detroit, Boston, and New York City offices through rotations.
After the program I was based in the NYC team, assisting in managing a $2.6Bn portfolio of investment grade, high yield, and institutional corporate credits.
Portfolio covered 40+ Mid-Cap companies with sales between $500MM to $7Bn across several specialized industries including retail, diversified industrials, and financial institutions.
Comcast / NBCUniversal
Summer Analyst | Corporate Strategy
As part of the Corporate Strategy group, I was responsible for helping identify new strategic opportunities and compiled findings to implement new projects.
I was based in the Philadelphia Headquarters with the best views of the city! It was a great opportunity to work on a variety of projects throughout the telecommunication and media industry through Comcast Xfinity and NBCUniversal’s operations.
• Currently a struggling golfer... in the market for a fellow trainee
• Amateur brunch chef... specializing in making poached eggs and cutting avocados
• Trying to improve my spoken Mandarin enough to be able to translate business conversations
• Trying to find unique places to travel to that involves as much outdoors as possible - next trip, Inner Mongolia anyone?
• Big fan of the NY Jets and NJ Devils. I'm comfortable posting this publicly because both teams aren't good enough to generate animosity, right?
"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." – Ralph Waldo Emerson